Snoring and Smoking the strong relationship


Real story from M Ibrahim
He said:
" I started smoking about 2 years ago, At first it was just for fun but later smoking like a monster cracked my life.
The first thing I noticed was when my roommates told me that I am snoring
It was very soon after my first cigarette
I didn't believe and persists I am not a snorer but they recorded a tape for me with my snoring
Snoring made me a lot of troubles may I will tell it later but I am here to say that 3 months ago I decided to quit smoking
It was extremely difficult but it happened
few weeks ago I noticed that no one is talking about my snoring !!!
I asked them and the answer was " We didn't hear your snoring tonight"
So If some one is trying to stop snoring; please quit smoking at first then think of the other stop snoring measures"